Wednesday, August 26, 2009

September Sneakin'

If you are on the fence about joining a kit club.....well, now is the time to hop off and DO it! You are going to love everything about the September offering from Freehand Scraps. Love IT! Brand new Cosmo, handmade embellishment and a vintage school flashcard~yum!
This kit was a breeze to get started on, my first day with it I made two layouts and pretty much had the rest planned out in my head. I had a lot of nice scraps and I didn't want to waste a bit of this kit so I also made 4 cards! Heidi will have the kit up for sale on September 1. I can't wait to see what my new friend Lexi has made ~plus the rest of the talented team! Oh, and I wonder who the guest designer is, hmm.








4 comments:

Mª Jesús said...

Uhiiii! Ya tengo ganas de verlo. Besos.

laterg8r said...

looks great - cool sneak :D

Heidi Stork said...

Ooooh! I can't wait to see it all!! Thanks for sharing the sneak with us here!

Heidi

Holly said...

Samantha---your works looks beautiful-cannot wait for Sept.1st!!